You will report to the CEO and your main responsibilities will include:
– Helping to deliver our charitable objectives
– Managing and supporting the Bathtub community
– Creating and delivering a programme of supportive events
– Creating, managing and sustaining partnerships
– Generating leads, attaining and maintaining 100% occupancy
– Managing social media
– Creating and delivering internal and external comms that represent our brand
– Recruiting, managing and sustaining a mentoring and coaching pool
– Working with those who manage building operations
– Daily administration and weekly reporting on targets
Qualifications & Experience
– You will typically have 2+ years’ hands on experience in a similar role, such as customer services, membership management and engagement, selling and meeting deadlines and targets.
– Bachelor’s degree – desirable, but we’re keen on having someone with similar experience and someone who is outgoing.
– Good numeracy and communication skills
– English GCSE or equivalent
– Social media
– Meeting occupancy targets
– Some project management experience would be useful
– Working with facilities management
– Experience in multi-tasking and thinking on your feet
– Building and sustaining relationships and partnerships
Please email the following:
Covering letter – It can be up to 3 pages long, provided you’re succinct. As a minimum, your covering letter must include the following:
– What your values are
– What is important to you in a job
– What you will bring to the job and how you fit the criteria
– The type of personality you have
CV – full standard CV that includes work history and qualifications, etc
Please include one page that lists any public social media handles you have: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, anything else that might be relevant
All the above information should be submitted on or before Monday 31 August 2018 before midnight. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you. If you don’t submit the required information, your application will not be considered.
Recruitment & interview process
Some of these dates may straddle each other because we’re keen to get the recruitment process started as quickly as we can.
– Telephone interview (allow up to 15 minutes)
– As we receive applications, we’ll start doing the telephone interviews. These will take place during August / September.
– 1st interview and exercises (allow between 1.5 to 2 hours)
– These will take place during August / September 2018, we’ll try and get your interview booked once you’ve passed the telephone interview
– 2nd interview and exercises (allow between 1 to 2 hours). These will take place during August / September 2018