Looking for a proven Manager to both market, manage and evolve a new, fully renovated, co-working concept in the heart of Downtown Historic Leesburg, VA.
Currently, our 3,000 square foot, single floor space with elevator access, is comprised of ten, individual Office Suites (large enough for two individuals), a large Conference Room, Communal Area, Kitchenette and two en-suite Bathrooms.
We are looking for the ideal individual to evolve our Space from flexible workspaces for individual members into a full-scope, operations solution to offer a wider range of multi-tiered memberships, leveraging economies of scale to deliver exceptional custom-designed spaces and services for its Members
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Manager we seek is to lead visioning, discovery, workplace strategy and change management activities, to bring its full co-workplace strategy scope to fruition – sourcing and connecting multiple Members, ensuring seamless delivery of change management and exceptional service full circle. This shall include the ability to manage and oversee strategy for specific projects, surfacing objectives for design, community/experience and technology requirements, as well as key planning concepts, aligning with Member goals.
· Hands-on knowledge and experience delivering best-in-class corporate workplace programs and the impact of co-working service trends;
· An organized and analytical mind, with exception foresight;
· Proven member/client relationship management;
· Experience leading Members through change management – understanding, shaping and reframing beliefs while finding creative ways to engage Members and the Community in the process;
· Recognized industry expert in workplace strategy, with demonstrated skill in being an engaging (verbal and written) communicator, facilitator, storyteller and public speaker;
· Successful team collaborating, clear communication, prudent risk-assessment, and effective motivator; and
· Ability to consistently be thinking outside the box, exploring new ways to execute projects, with a committed to continuous improvement and optimization of productivity.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year College or University.
Minimum of 3 years management experience, with directly related experience in the delivery of workplace strategic planning services, workplace experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.