The future of work will look quite different than it does today. Employees will no longer be required to commute daily to their company offices, instead, the “workplace” of the future will be a hybrid of in-office plus at-home plus a network of public and private spaces.
Deskpass is at the front edge of this wave having built a world-class network of on-demand work spaces and a corresponding digital platform to make it simple to search and book desks, meeting rooms, and private offices. We are a fast growing company that is equal parts technology and hospitality. We pride ourselves on listening to clients and helping them plan and execute their workplace strategies that will exceed their company’s objectives while delighting their people with truly inspiring places in which to work.
Your focus will be to engage with qualified leads, close the sales, and provide post-sale support and drive engagement and user adoption. You will work with customers to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience and ensure that they achieve success in their business goals.
- Partner with Sales Development Representatives to ensure a warm handoff of qualified leads
- Lead sales presentations and convert qualified leads into client wins
- Customize sales collateral to identify and solve clients’ specific challenges
- Stay informed of industry trends, new opportunities, and the competitive landscape
- Guide the customer with the setup, configuration, and training to ensure
- Deskpass for Teams is a perfect fit
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months of usage
- Drive adoption and expansion helping customer facing teams to highlight feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies
- Develop use cases based on customer input to drive demand and build out
- Customer Success Plans that align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams when product issues or feature requests surface that should to be addressed
- Serve as the voice of the customer and assist Marketing teams with messaging, use cases, white papers, and other marketing collateral
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across the Technical Support, Sales, and Engineering teams
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how
- Deskpass can better serve our customers
- Gain and maintain knowledge of the terms & developments within the coworking industry
Must Have Skills & Experience
- 3- to 5-years of B2B sales experience with customers between 50 to 5000 employees
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- A unique ability to interact with customers to understand their needs
- A passion for thinking about customer success and how to deliver world-class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep experience with CRM platforms
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Nice to Have Skills/Experience
- Experience in a highly functioning fully distributed team
- Experience working in a start-up
- Knowledge of coworking and flex office offerings
- A background in customer service
What we offer
- Dynamic, creative, and collaborative work environment in a driven team.
- Flexible work schedule. Having a comfortable and stimulating work environment is important to us. We are constantly working to create something unique and exciting that connects people with welcoming communities and beautiful work spaces. We build our work schedule together to help the team be its creative best.
Location & Availability
This role is fully remote.
Communication will be through online channels (Slack or otherwise) as well as voice communication as needed (Zoom/Phone/Google Hangout/etc.)
This role will report directly to the Head Of Business Development
How To Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please use the subject line: Account Executive Job Posting (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
We offer a competitive compensation & bonus program, as well as a benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit notion.so.