I’m a French national, commuting between London (NW2) and Paris already. Fluent in French, English and Italian. I like to take the initiative and work hands-on, focus on solving problems with a big team spirit because I believe this is how we can learn and progress every day.
- Attention to detail & Ergonomic
- Build solution driven MVP
- Conduct complex workshops
- Design thinking
- Lead agile teams
- Map user journey
- Prioritise and estimate backlog
- Specify business requirements
- Stakeholder management
- Strong organisational skills
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) at Scrum Alliance
Principle and application of Agile methodology, persona, story mapping, scrum ceremonies, backlog prioritisation, story writing, acceptance criterium, definition of done.
Msc Marketing at PAU Business School, France
specialized in strategic marketing, benchmarking and product creation.
UX & Product Manager at Europ-Assistance
Designed a highly scalable new market place product for “Home Services” to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction and additional e-commerce revenue streams (live in 6 months). Executed the start- up program with end-to-end ownership in a fast-paced environment. Utilised pioneering UX insights and agile methodologies to make it the most advanced in its field. Received buy-ins from international branches and major B-partners. Won two prices: best e-Commerce website from “Strategies” magazine, and best digital innovation from “l’Argus de l’assurance”.
• Initiated the design thinking process to bring Home services experience to a new level for emergency & renovation works. Included on-boarding key departments: legal, operations, sales and countries stakeholders, to insure project success.
• Built MVP: from user interview and benchmark, to value proposition creation and go to market action plan.
• Attend all agile ceremonies and prioritize the backlog to push ideas that add the most value for our clients.
• Closed the gap between senior business management and product team by becoming an interface and translate business requirements to stories and high value user experience.
Digital Project Manager at Altics, UX agency
• Analysed the e-commerce website and optimised user experience, conversion rates and turnover
• Conducted qualitative and quantitative research to deeply understand the user’s behaviour, held workshops to bring back user engagement
• Built UX recommendations and deployed solutions (test & learn, A/B testing)
• Responsible for business development focused on B2B client portfolio (+10% turnover)
Communications Manager at Newtree, Belgium Chocolate
• Diversified the communication channel
• Leveraged digital strategy: social community engagement, new design, new PR partnerships, event organisation
Market Manager at Valeo, Car parts manufacturer
• Managed and overlooked volumes and production of aftersales parts for all clients (Renault, Nissan, Ford, Fiat)
• Forecasting and planning of production and international delivery of parts
• Customer relationship and reporting, and managed product margin and negotiation